Friday, March 27, 2009

NOPE

Why is it the men who always reject me?

Case in point, excerpts from the email I just received:


"It could, under different circumstances / planetary alignments etc, have made it all the way..."

I did read that the next few weeks were supposed to be a crapalicious time for we Cancers...


"I sincerely wish that we could..."

Coulda, shoulda, woulda....


"If you're interested in some more detailed feedback, I'll do my best to provide it..."

You know, I'll give him this...most guys aren't this amenable to talking about why it didn't work out.



Yeah...so there won't be a 33 1/3 book on Sleater-Kinney's One Beat this time around.

Bummer, bummer, bummer news to start the weekend, but I'm thankful and proud that my proposal made it to the shortlist. Thanks to all of you who supported me along the way. You're all superstars.

Off to have a tiny little pity party...
xo

1 comment: